Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Carol1107

Carol1107 (yyh)     03 August 2021

Life is a game of football

I think that only football gives so many different emotions at the same time: the joy of victory, the unity of many people who are indifferent to each other on other days, tears, if on 94 minutes a victorious penalty was scored at your goal ... Nothing beckons like game of millions. https://medea.tv/ provides a unique opportunity to watch broadcasts of football matches abroad, I often looked for where to watch, but wasted a lot of time.

20 Replies

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     26 January 2012

Very good one bro....

1 Like
Vandana Mulchandani

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager )     26 January 2012

Very true Hardik.....Life is a game of football, its also like a stage on which we are playing a role . We have to struggle and run for achieving the goals and purpose of life...Wonderful post Hardik...Thank you once again.

1 Like
GAUTAM DEY

GAUTAM DEY (Be Patient, Live Life)     26 January 2012

VERY GOOD SHARING BRO

KEEP SHARING

1 Like
bhollen

bhollen (Project Manager)     26 January 2012

Originally posted by : Hardik Dave

Keep Running : Life is a Game of Football. . . . . . . . . . . . The game of football is like the game of life. When I watched matches of football world cup, each time it reminded me of the happenings in our life. It is a game of power and skill. So is life. In a game of football and also in life you cannot afford to remain languid if you wish to be successful. You have to constantly keep running and playing, struggling through your way, applying your skill to overcome every hurdle, desperately looking for opportunity to kick for a success i.e. The goal of your life. . . "THE GAME OF LIFE IS LOT LIKE FOOTBALL. YOU HAVE TO TACKLE YOUR PROBLEMS, BLOCK YOUR FEARS AND SCORE YOUR POINTS WHEN YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY."

I totally agree with this post.

I came across this report today - https://www.fastmr.com/prod/287870_archer_pharmaceuticals_inc_product_pipeline.aspx.
I'm not familiar the publisher, but it looks pretty focused.  Anybody here know the company? 

1 Like

(Guest)

Nice sharing Bro !!

1 Like

(Guest)
Good morning Hardik, after reading this, Smile... , really life is like a game,, keep running, struggling, kabhi girna, kabhi samhalna.. aur phir aage badna..., kabhi haar, kahi jeet.., and the footballl... our desires, aims are like footballl... we put ourself on the race to grab that football..., sometimes... we get the success, and sometimes others will get it.....and referee, umpire will be the God.. who never take wrong decisions.. But onething dont agree.. in the game its must to obstruct others from making. a goal, but its not necessary in our life.. indeed we can achieve our goals at the same time, we can help others too to reach their target... Thankyou Hardik, for sharing your thoughts..,
1 Like
SANYAM ARORA

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)     27 January 2012

Thanks bro for sharing such a beautiful post ..!!!!!!!

@ ! @

S.S.D.N

1 Like
raghu

raghu (student)     27 January 2012

Originally posted by : Mansha

Nice sharing Bro !!

1 Like
raghu

raghu (student)     27 January 2012

Originally posted by : Mansha

Nice sharing Bro !!

CA.kaya

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant)     27 January 2012

realy good one sir... what u said is correct life is like a game of football... thanks for sharing..

1 Like
Namrata

Namrata (Spirutial Being)     27 January 2012

Very Nice

Keep sharing 

1 Like
Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     27 January 2012

"THE GAME OF LIFE IS LOT LIKE FOOTBALL. YOU HAVE TO TACKLE YOUR PROBLEMS, BLOCK YOUR FEARS AND SCORE YOUR POINTS WHEN YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY."

Super Fantastic message hardik....your selection is fantastic. Keep it up

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register