joke

 Joe and David are walking from religious service. Joe wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying.







David replies, “Why don’t you ask the Priest?”







So Joe goes up to the Priest and asks, “Father, may I smoke while I pray?”







The Priest replies, “No, my son, you may not! That’s utter disrespect to our religion.”







Joe goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.







David says, “I’m not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try.”







And so David goes up to the Priest and asks, “Father, may I pray while I smoke?”







To which the Priest eagerly replies, “By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to.”

Replies (3)

thats cool from tomm will smoke and pray, hahhaahhahaha

nice:)  Thanks for sharing

good one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details