joining articleshp before clearing 1st group of ipcc

Hii everybody, this is aman, an ipcc student. I've already been appeared in may 2010 attempt. I'm in a great deal of confusion, as i'm not sure of the fact whether i'm gonna be pass in both groups or not. My costing paper has gone below average, otheres were good. I'm worried about my late beggining as an article, in case i fail. So please help me out.

If a student has already registered for ipcc (without articleship), but now want's to join articleship, can he do so? if so, how? I also want to know any incidental matter related to my question.

I'll appreciate if somebody reply's.

Replies (1)

Hi aman, first of all Dont loose confidence,  i am sure that you will pass your exams with flying colours,

and sorry to say that at any cost you cant register to articles untill you pass your 1st group of IPCC.

All the best for your results. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details