Joe & Joney Jokes

 

Joe and Johny Jokes 
  
Joe and Johny were fixing a bomb in a car.
Joe : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing?
Johny : Dont worry, I have one more.
 
Joe was busy in removing a wheel from auto,
Johny asks: Y r u removing a wheel from your auto?
Joe: Can't u read 'Parking for two wheelers only'
 
In an interview,
Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Joe: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. ….
Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
Joe: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup…
 
Johny: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Johny: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says This is All India Radio!
 
Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken.
Johny: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.
 
Joe joined a new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer.Boss is happy and asks : "What work did u do?"
Joe: "Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright..."
 
Johny proposes to a girl. Girl says, " Listen, I'm one year older to you"
Johny: "Ok, no problem darling, I will marry you next year."

Joe enters a store that sell curtains.
He tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains."
The salesman assured him that they had a large selection of pink curtains. He showed him several patterns, but Joe seemed to be having a hard time choosing.
Finally, he selects a lovely pink floral print.
The salesman asked what size curtains he needed.
Joe replies, "Fifteen inches."
"Fifteen inches?" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what room are they for?"
Joe tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for his computer monitor.
The surprised salesman replies, "But, sir, computers do not have curtains!"
Joe says, "Hellllooooooooo........I've got Windows!"
 
Joe goes to an electronics shop to buy a TV.
Do you have color TVs?
Sure.
Give me a green one, please.
 
Joe was in a nightclub in New York, dancing with a beautiful lady.
He whispered into her ear, "I love you."
She smiled and whispered back,"I love you too". then he whispered, "I love you three."
 
 
Replies (16)

Good collection

 

Its nice...........

But  y did u put it into the forum message.............

Good, but old earlier with Sardar ji's Name

gr8 yaar from where u get it.

Very Good

 

very nice

 

 Good jokes dear.

good jokes, gives some refreshment!!!

Hi.. Radhika, Good Sense Of Humour...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ..How funny.!!!:-) :-) :-)

_____________

:-)...Cheers...:-) 

 

 

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ..How funny.!!!:-) :-) :-)

_____________

:-)...Cheers...:-) 

 

 

nice jokes!!!!!, keep sending more

good one

Funny Yaar

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details