Job placement services and questions

Hi

I want to join an auditing firm. 

Key skills: 

Reporting - indas, as, IFRS, costing, strategy, financial management, normal GST entries, normal tds applicability without experience, expert tally, sap & oracle certified

Non skills:

Instruments & treasury and risk, only principles I know. No filings apart from once. I'm MSC in accounts without auditing and tax background

I want 35k take-home.

What companies hire with best prices in bangalore? 

Txs

 

Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion covers a user's query about joining an audit firm in Bangalore with specific skills like reporting, financial management, Tally, SAP, and Oracle. They are seeking a take-home salary of 35k and asking for company recommendations. While their current skills are deemed sufficient, a background in auditing and tax would likely improve salary prospects. The conversation also touches upon the effectiveness of job placement services and includes a somewhat unrelated anecdote about academic assistance.

Job placement will not be very effective here.

Ok. What is your reference company name and send me my recommendation letter asap

These skills are enough for you to join an audit firm. However, if you had a background in auditing and tax, you might have received a good salary package. As an NVQ assignment helper I earn a good salary as I have many skills and experience. 

I'm helping on indigo learn website. It's worlds 10th best accounting discussion forum. Plus I get incentives there. 

Plus uneducated mba is not allowed there cause they are not qualified to teach anyone there. Finally I'm the supreme being. 

Effective preparation is key to academic success. Crafting a sociology research paper outline provides a structured framework, helping students organize their research. This approach simplifies writing a paper, ensuring clarity and coherence in presenting arguments while adhering to academic standards, resulting in well-crafted and impactful submissions.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details