Job Opening in Direct & Indirect Taxation

Position Freshers/Executive/Senior Executive/Manager.

CA with post qualification experience 1-6 years.
  • Experience in laws related to Service tax, Value Added Tax, Sales Tax, Foreign Trade Policy, Customs duty,
  •  Corporate Income Tax, Banking Cash Transaction Tax and Fringe Benefit Tax and providing tax advisory and tax planning.
        Conducting diagnostic reviews in the field of Service Tax, Excise and Sales Tax. 
        Conducting VAT impact assessment study for clients.
 
Position Fresher/Senior Executive/Executive

1. Direct Tax experience, Transfer pricing, international taxation exposure.
2. Experience in Income Tax, Tax advisory, compliance, litigatory (ie assesment work.
3. Experience in representation before income tax  and other authorities
4. Prepartion/ Hearings of CIT/ITAT appeals.
5. Experience in corporate tax.

 
Let me know in case anyone is interested for this opportunity.Please forward me your resume on this email id : meeta.srivastava @ leadstalent.com
Replies (18)
Dear, I am Working in Bhutan with MNC UK Based. I had qualified in Jan. 2005.Before this Job I was working with Solicitors in Delhi. May I expect quick response from your side. Thanks & Regards, CA. Anurag Kalra
you can send me your updated resume. The opening is with E&Y. Rgds, Meeta
hi i am a new student
Hi i am working with C.A. firm Inter 2nd group cleared now want to change my job and willing to work with better job profile in reputed C.A. Firm Regards Vimal Chauhan
you can send me your updated resume
YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME
SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME
tell me about salary..i have 6 year exp.
The salary would be around 15 lacs. please senb me ur updated resume.
give me ur mail id so that i can send u resume
my email id is meeta.srivastava @ leadstalent.com rgds, meeta
Dear, I worked in reliance (retail Sector) for 4months. I passed in nov,2006 with 59% and got 80%marks in Indirect Taxation. whether i can also apply for the same. i already forwarded u my updated CV for the needful at ur end. Regards Sumit Manglam
I Ranjan Dutta , Newly qualified CA is interested for the adversited Post. I have already forwarded my CV .Pls Revert. Regards Ranjan Dutta 9891431391.
meeeta , i have forwarded my resume , do let me know if it suits your requirement.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details