Itt query??

Hello friends,

Can anyone help me with ITT module test and online exam? What should I study for the same? Is materials provided by the institute is sufficient for preparing or should I read anything else more?

Please help me fast,I have less time for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Replies (4)

Find the set of approx 1500 important questions from file section.Practice them.

Thank you Mam.

Bt ver vil I get these ques,i mean from which file section???

/share_files/itt-training-1500-questions-icai-database-19296.asp#.Uq7gYYYW3HQ

I am not familiar with current syllabus of IT modules,but these questions are considered good for practice purpose

Thanks for d link Mam.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details