Itr help

Hello,

I would like know some clarification on ITR filing.... Tax deducted from my income in 2012-13 is 8010/-, I contacted a agency who helps in filing the ITR told me that I'll get only 2010/- refund... I really dont know why its like that??

Annaul Income: 270000/-

HRA-21480/-

I told him that I'm paying 10500/- PM as a rent, he replied me stating that the refund amount is 2010/-... Can some one clarify on this.

 

Regards,

Naresh

Replies (2)
dear naresh ur hra only if we take for whole year it come around.... 257760 ur anual salary is Rs. 2.7 lac please clearfy with all details mothly and anually

Hello,

 

Thank you very much for your reply...Here are the details as per form 16

 

HRA-21482

Basic-42964

Actual rent I'm paying is 10500/-

As per the calculation which I got from a consultant is

 

1.Actual HRA received i.e Rs.21482
2.Rent paid - 10%of basic salary i.e 10500*12-4296= 121704

3. 50% of basic salary i.e 42964*50%= 21482, therefore we have taken the amount of Rs.21482/0 only.

 

I was informed that the amount I'll get 2010/- please clarify me on this, Tax deducted as per form16 is 8010/-...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details