Itr for professional and llp partner

I am currently working as a technical consultant on contract since August 2018. Also I am a managing partner in an LLP under which there is no income in last FY. I wish to file my income tax for FY 2018-19 under presumptive tax regime but not sure if I must fill ITR 3 or ITR 4? I also jointly own (with my wife) 2 houses (1 in another city and 2nd in same city where I reside but still under construction). My total income from consultancy was less than 10 lac for FY 2019-20. Please guide about the correct ITR.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Anuj.

Replies (6)

Select ITR 3, suitable for PGBP income along with partnership.

ITR 3 is applicable to a partner.


*ITR 4 not applicable...
Thanks a lot Ms. Antrika and Mr. Raja for your replies and to clarify the required ITR. Will the same ITR3 be applicable for my wife, who is a salaried person in an organization and is partner in my LLP (non-earning during last FY)? Or will it be only ITR3 OR (ITR1 + ITR3) for her? Thanks in advance. Anuj.
Dear.,
Just a Simple logic...

If a Taxpayer/Assesee is a partner then ITR 3 only applicable...

Thanks.. It certainly helps! best regards.

being a partner it's your profession file return accordingly

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details