ITR 3 excel-TDS b/fd could not be filled

In ITR 3 excel utility, I have encountered one serious error. In Schedule  TDS, section TDS 2-18C1 "Details of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on Income [As per FORM 16A issued by Deductor(s)]",  the  System does not allow to enter data in columns 5 and 6 viz. “Unclaimed TDS brought forward (b/f)”. These columns are shaded in grey. If I do not fill up these columns, I will lose Rs.8,000. I will wait for JSON utility, if I cannot solve it.

Does anybody face a similar problem?. Thanks

Replies (1)

I have found the solution. If we have both TDS for C.Y and b/fd for same TAN, we have to type that TAN for the second time for b/fd details only. Thus, same TAN will appear twice-one for C.Y and another for b/fd. Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details