ITR

HELLO FRIENDS, IF MY CLIENT WANTS TO FILL ITR OF BOUTIQUE INCOME SHOWING THE INCOME OF RS, 1,90,000 BUT SHE DOES NOT MAINTAIN ANY ACCOUNTS .

NOW IT IS GOOD FOR ME TO MAKE A SMALL BALANCE SHEET OF HER AND FILE THE RETURN IN ACCOUNT CASE OF I FILE THE RETURN IN NO ACCOUNT CASE SHOWING THE BUSINESS INCOME LESS THAN RS. 120000 AND MISC. INCOME OF RS. 70000.

PLS. HELP ME. I AM IN GREAT NEED.

Replies (7)

AS THE INCOME IS NOT ABOVE RS. 120000, YOU CAN SHOW THE BUSINESS INCOME AS NO ACCOUNT CASE. YOU NEED TO FILE ITR - 4 FOR THIS (ASSUMING YOUR CLIENT IS RUNNING A PROPRIETARY BUSINESS).  

FOLLOWING ARE FIGURES REQUIRED FOR NO ACCOUNT CASE :-

BALANCE SHEET

1) AMT. OF SUNDRY DEBTORS

2) AMT. OF SUNDRY CREDITORS

3) AMT. OF STOCK IN TRADE

4) AMT. OF CASH BALANCE

 

PROFIT AND LOSS A/C

1) GROSS RECEIPTS

2) GROSS PROFIT

3) NET PROFIT

4) EXPENSES

 

 

IF POSSIBLE, MAKE A P&L A/C AND B/S, FOR YOUR REFERENCE FOR THE NEXT ASSESSMENT YEAR.

 

 

REGARDS,

DEVENDRA P KULKARNI

 

BUT IF I PREPARE THE BALANCE SHEET AND SHOWS THE BUSINESS PROFITS OF RS, 190,000 THEN IT IS OK.

PLS. REPLY IT.

Mr devendra is right........in case no accounts 4 figures should be disclosed as he stated correctly....

Mr Devendra is right...

If u r not covered u/s 44AA and 44AB, accounts books are not required.

Only the four figures as said by Mr Devendra is to be disclosed in the ITR.

when books of accounts are not maintained u should not enter the figures on assumption

u have to collect the details of creditors, debtors, stock-in-trade and cash balance

gross profit, net profit, gross receipts and expenses

BUT THE CLIENT WANTS THE RETURN OF RS. 1,90,000 NOW WHAT CAN I DO

 I HAVE ONLY TWO OPTIONS EITHER MAKE A BALANCE SHEET AND FILE THE RETURN OR I SHOW THE BUSINESS INCOME LESS THAN RS. 1,20,000 AND SHOWS THE MISC. INCOME.

WHICH CAN I DO?

PLS. HELP ME.

REgarding This Matter

I Suggest U That 

Make Balance Sheet PL

and Show Maintaining Books of Accounts U/s 44AA

& Show Income More or Less 1.9Lacs.


Bcoz It Does Not Make Difference..............

 

Regards,

Ayush Agrawal

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details