It return 44ad

HI everone.

I have small provision shop. My turnover is below 7lakh and profit usually below 2lakh. I am thinking of filing return under 44ad. If I file return under 44ad means bank will accept my return for sacntioning loans ? If the tax officer called for any enquiry means what are the details I need to give it to them ?

I can file return for past two years now ?

Thanks

Replies (13)

returns for past two years is not possible 

sanction of loan needs high turnover and good financial records in past 

You cannot file earlier year's return now.

For turnover upto 10 lakhs, when the income declared under sec. 44AD..... ITD will not ask any details, except bank statements for TO verification.

Bank may consider the itr for some loan, but they require last 3 years statements !!!

u can opt for 44ad yes u can opt and file the return and get laon on the basis of return 

but i would like to prefer to prepare balance sheet & pl and file itr and stock statement to get good loans from banks 

better to prepare financial statements and proper stock statement 

Thanks for the reply Naveen Chand and Dhirajlal Rambhia.

Even paying penalty I cant file return for past years?

no cant file now 

Thanks again . One more question I earned some amount from agriculture activities and my business income is below 2.5lakh I can mention my agriculure income in ITR ?

IN EXEMPT COLUME U CAN ... IF AGRICULTURE INCOME FROM INDIA LAND 

what type of return I need to use if I file my business income under 44ad and my agriculutural income above 5000rs?

Originally posted by : sakthibruce
what type of return I need to use if I file my business income under 44ad and my agriculutural income above 5000rs?


ITR-3 with option " No Books No Accounts case " ticked/selected ....

Thanks saifullah Khalid

Filling ITR for the previous year is nor possible. If you opting for 44AD you don't need to maintain any books of accounts. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details