Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh CA CMA (CA CMA )     05 September 2016

Is practice manual sufficient for FR, SFM and AMA??

Is it possible to score 60s in these subjects just by practicing problems given in practice manual?

As far as AMA is concerned there are more problems in Paduka than Practice manual. So which one is more preferable?

9 Replies

ANKUR TAH

ANKUR TAH (Teacher Consultant and CA finalist.)     05 September 2016

no doubt institute ask question from practice mannual.
But it's not sufficient to get maximum known question, you have to solved atleast 4 term rtp, 4 term mock test paper.
for ama u have choose correct book, I have seen paduka cover all the questions that I have mentioned above, even more than that. u have to always keep in mind answer pattern should be institute pattern. Institute give score in ama and sfm on the basis of steps, so if u won't follow institute answer pattern may be u will be loose step marks. paduka solution is better but don't under estimates institute.

1 Like
Soham

Soham (Learning )     06 September 2016

AMA : As per my knowledge methodolgyto solve Stanadard Costing and Marginal Costing problems ( Which covers larger Portion of Costing Other Than QT)  in PM & Padhuka is completely different though answer is same 

Regards 

ANKUR TAH

ANKUR TAH (Teacher Consultant and CA finalist.)     06 September 2016

Yes

CA Saba Naaz

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant)     07 September 2016

If your concepts are clear, then you can solve practical problems from the practice manual of the institute in all the subjects. 

But ,you can't depend completely on practice manual if you have not completed the concept study earlier.

Your conceptual clarity is must. And practice more and more questions to get exemption.

2 Like
Ankita Chawla

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)     12 September 2016

What about dt and idt?

How to score 60's in this 2 subjects

is pm sufficient? 

what about case laws?

only latest rtp's case laws enough? 

1 Like
CA Saba Naaz

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant)     12 September 2016

No, PM is not sufficient. Practice questions from PM after completing the course. And case laws are must for both DT and IDT. Study the case laws issued by ICAI relevant for Nov.16 exams along with cases provided in Nov.16 RTP.

2 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     01 October 2017

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....
Ashiwini Ballodia

Ashiwini Ballodia (Founder of TAXounting - Tax & Accounting Consultant)     19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     23 October 2017

Stop chetaing student & commenting using fake ids.......

I noticed your activites on CCI.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags