ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is ca rupansh the next einstein, aristotle, shakespeare..

Purnangshu Roy (No) (84 Points)

09 October 2011  

is CA Rupansh the next Einstein, Aristotle, Shakespeare or what..i have just read his book 'THE SOJOURN'. The book reveals new discoveries, truths, philosophies all described in peak literature..I am astonished on reading the book..What a marvel...and that too from Rupansh who got highest marks in CA exam and is MBA,CFA,MFA...?Thnx Rupansh for such a marvellous creation..

9 Replies

rohit (CA Finalist) (480 Points)
Replied 10 October 2011

Ya certainly he is next Einstein, Aristotle, Shakespeare, etc coz i too read his book the Sojourn and He is an awesome creator. I think he is some1 of whom we the CA Fraternity should be proud of.

Keep it up.. Congrats.. for being felicitated by our President G.Ramaswamy...

Pls also tell us how to get tht book coz i have got it from One of his friend.. and my other friends are asking for tht too...

(Guest)

I have myself heard a lot about the book...I have heard people comparing Rupansh to Shakespeare...And i am really proud that a member of our fraternity has done something like this...He has made all of us proud....I read in a post that his profile is at www.feyden.com/rupansh . but i need invitation to join that site and contact him..can any1 plz send me the invitation?

(Guest)

I want to meet this guy. Who is he?

(Guest)

Truly inspirational...I am hearing about him all over...Some people are calling him Rupansh, the Great...But i want to meet this guy before believing them..

(Guest)

From the talks of people, he is the next shakespeare....But still, i will read the book to be 100% sure of my opinion.

Purnangshu Roy (No) (84 Points)
Replied 13 October 2011

i don't know how you will meet him, but his profile is at www.feyden.com/rupansh and his email is rupansh @ feyden.com

(Guest)

Thanx a lot for the information, Purnangshu

(Guest)

I have heard some people calling him Einstein

(Guest)

Thanks for info

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register