Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is ca course a useless course?

Page no : 2

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Dont say useless to CA profession

It is the one of the best course

Do what you want to do............

Dont post such a question to blame any proffession,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sad

Nagarajan DK (CA) (103 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Own decision is advisable.

CA Girish Kumar S (B.Com(Hons), CA) (61 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Mr GNB, thanks for ur advice, il mind my business.

If ur not a member of ICAI u dont hv any right to talk abt my profession, if ur a member then respect the profession which is giving u bread n butter.

If u want to give ur opinion then send a pvt msg to him, wen posting in public forum hv some courtesy n respect others feelings." Dont equate Bcom to CA."

CA. Amit Prajapati (Chartered Accountant) (118 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

It is getting worse day by day do not pursue this course. After RTI Act the real picture of ICAI is revealed. If you pool your five years into this course it is worthy. If you are stuck anywhere you will be standing in hell. It is better to sit and decide with your parents....! It is difficult find jobs for CA. CA's are working for 15K pm that is what the real picture is.....!

I am sorry if my statement is letting someone not to pursue CA. But make sure you all people have enough courage to face the reality. Let it not be the adventure, make sure you make it till you have membership from ICAI. Choices are yours....! If you want to go further go ahead....!

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Hie Friend

One thing you must keep in your mind that no course is Useless..

If It makes you eligible to earn money as well as give you status in society...

Second thing is If you get such a good percentage dear then you have many

options... CA can be your choice... Along with that CS, CWA, MBA could be other options... 

CA is best among these in my point of view... as it contains squeeze of all 

abovemention fields.... Rest is your choice...

Best wishes

Urvashiyes

(Guest)

Yeah yeah dont do CA, its useless for useless people.

Not for the faint hearted or spoon fed. Have to invest lots of time and effort.  even then, just a certificate is again uselss. If you are resourceful enough to clear the course without being spoonfed, then you have enough resourcefulness to build your profession. Nobody is going to offer you anything on a platter. 

Friends, those who need only money, remember, there are other  (unmentionable)'professions' that yield pots of money. But where is the dignity?

If CA has lost any of its glory, one of the reasons is that, people unworthy of this profession has crawled in through shortcuts.

CA is a very person-centric profession. It takes the person to decide whether he/she succeeds or not.There have always been naysayers, always been tough times. Those who persist. those who looked forward always prevailed. 

Sardaar kaur (Student) (216 Points)
Replied 04 December 2012

@ Dk First thing i am a girl. Second thing about salary or everything if you r worth it you will get it. Its never about a course its always about person doing it. I thought this course best suited me i joined it and i absolutely love it. Rest god will handle he always have best for everyone. About engnering and Mba they are best for people doing them and CA is best for us.

Nagarajan DK (CA) (103 Points)
Replied 04 December 2012

Dear sardaar madam,

Sorry for wrong mention.

Maniraj A (CA FINAL & CS FINAL) (171 Points)
Replied 04 December 2012

Dear all, First believe in ourselfs we are best professionals in the world. Then only your skills will come from you.

You all given more examples CA is worthless profession when you compared with other Cources.  One you should all remember that, CA Course is Self Development Cources but others are not.  Our seniors all were qualified with his self study and self developments. Now a days only the Coching centres are helpus. 

If You Study This Course, You Do not wants refer any method, procedures, and laws in the world. some how you can easily understand and managable your carrier  in this world. 

We all used CA Club India and give our best opinion, no one can stop it. but My dear Friends, Tell From Your Heart,

Do You Prepared for the CA Exam with Full Efforts?

Whether Your Efforts will be converted into your Exam Paper?

Do You have skilled professionals in all areas? 

My dear Friend, i believe. I seen. Worth or worthless is not depand on Course, its depand on Ourselves.

sandeep (student) (188 Points)
Replied 05 December 2012

ca is course it is easy but marking s ystrm is not good. as time pass the value of this course decersi.g .now to be sucesss in this field u need practical as well theory knowledge .but if ur accounting loving person then no other course us better than this.go for it. i belief course should not selected on the basis

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

frankly speaking.....if u r good at maths and have good communication skill..plzz go for CAT and do mba from a good college.....enjoy ur college life....doing CA..u will ruin ur college life....no masti till u complete this course..and after completing all u will get is a 20-30k job..unless u r a rankholder.....20-30k u can get even doing mba from a normal college......AM A FRESHER CA..and am nt ashamed of accepting the disgusting fact which others here are ashamed to accept.,

1 Like

Ajinkya Gijare (CA ) (255 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

You are Intellingent guy...

You dnt need anyones advice....

at this age you hav d maturity to visit this site...and to ask people about Ca course...

Hats Off...

whatever you like ...go for it...dnt listen to otherss....

here you will find many people who will give you suggestions based on their own experiences..

some ppl wil tell u negative things...some will tell u posiives..

you will get confuse unnecesarily....

Pls take advice from some other good Source...thats wht i think...

Al d Best.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: