Ipcc revalidation

Vinay B L (IPCC Student) (49 Points)

01 January 2019  

Dear Members,

I have applied for re-validation of my IPCC registration and made the payment of Rs.400 through online portal. I have few questions and I request you to provide the answers for the same. My queries are as under

1. I have uploaded the scanned copies of the documents and made the payment online. I am able to see the message under the tab status " Payment Successful, DOCUMENT SUBMISSION PENDING/INPROCESS". Should I submit the documents physically. 
  2. If so should I submit the documents in the ICAI Regional Chapter office or should I send it directly to Chennai (I am from Bangalore)
  3. How much time or how many days will be taken by ICAI to provide the update on this request for re-validation
  4. Is there any e mail ID through which I can contact ICAI for this or is there any contact number of ICAI who shall be able to provide the answer on this (I tried calling the numbers provided in the website of ICAI but my calls on toll free numbers was not answered and I also tried reaching other numbers and could not get the accurate information).
  5. I need to buy the study materials and I tried doing it in icai-cds.org but I could not do it with my registration number. Kindly let me know how can I buy the study material.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay B L