Share on Email

Share More

Interest On Net Liability is Notified

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     26 August 2020

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3602 likes  48856 points

| My Other Post

*Interest in GST to be levied on net liability notified! wef 01/09/2020 vide Notification No. 63/2020 Central Tax*

In section 50 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, in sub-section (1), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:ā€“ā€“
ā€œProvided that the interest on tax payable in respect of supplies made during a tax period and declared in the return for the said period furnished after the due date in accordance with the provisions of section 39, except where such return is furnished after commencement of any proceedings under section 73 or section 74 in respect of the said period, shall be levied on that portion of the tax that is paid by debiting the electronic cash ledger.ā€.

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    27 August 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Deepak Gupta (CA Student)     26 August 2020

Deepak Gupta
CA Student 
 2365 likes  15579 points

View Profile | My Other Post

So they overlooked the council's recommendation for retrospective amendment.

avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     26 August 2020

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3602 likes  48856 points

View Profile | My Other Post

yes..... its being prospective

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv

Trending Tags