Inspirational Quotes ôôô

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)

22 April 2008  

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-- Judy Garland

Come to the edge.
We might fall.
Come to the edge.
It's too high!
Come to the edge!
And they came,
and he pushed,
and they flew.
-- Christopher Logue

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
-- Erica Jong

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
-- James Allen

Even if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any.
-- Danielle Fotopoulis

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
-- Reinhold Niebuhr

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet
**DM