I have completed group 1 of ipcc in may 2011. can i register for articleship now though i want to join ca firm in after 16th of November as am giving group 2 in November?. i have completed my ITT training but not done the ORIENTATION... last date for registration is 30th october. need help urgently please help..........please suggest what to do...... its very urgent .......
hi frinds,i completed IPCC and currently doing Articleship.I completed my exam by group wise and joined articleship after my completion of 1st group.Now I would like to register for final.So what is the time limit permitted for final registration? What is the procedure for that?
hi frinds,i completed IPCC and currently doing Articleship.I completed my exam by group wise and joined articleship after my completion of 1st group.Now I would like to register for final.So what is the time limit permitted for final registration? What is the procedure for that?