| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | DEAR FRIENDS WOULD U LIKE TO HELP ME TO JOIN AS AN ARTICLE WITH BIG 4 IN DELHI NCR |
" |
I WANT TO JOIN INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PLEASE INFORM ME WHITCH CO RECRUTT. I M APEARED CA FINAL EXAM
Hello all there,
I have appeared in CA Final exam and having very short experience in audit. Now i want to devote my time completely towards practicle work. 11 months of articleship is still remaining. Should i apply for articleship in Big4s. What is the selection process. and how much stipend i can expect. I am a non-delhi based girl.
Thanks in advance.
i have been appeared for ca final exam and 9 months are left for my articleship and i m planning for Industrial Training for i want the lists of MNCs so that i can post my Resume. I dont have any idea about the companies how they recruit for training. What is the procedure.....
sir,
i am doing my articleship in sandeep ramniwas gupta & co.. and in the last year of my articleship. So, i want to join your esteemed organisation for industrial training.
Kindly do the needful. and some one provide me help to join industrial training.
Thanking You,
Ritesh Kumar- 9873412147
Hi,
now i am doing articles in medium level firm.. i have just now commpleted my pcc and now i have joined for final classes.In my office i dont have time to go for classes and i am doing audit for the sane company for past two years.. i would to go for industrial training could you please guide me
thanking you,
indira
The way to apply would be to visit their office personally with your CV or to apply through the company's website. I know for sure that banks like Deutsche Bank, HDFC, Citibank and corporates like Reliance, ITC, Pepsi, HLL take industrial trainees. these give a commercial kind of a profile. W.r.t. banks the profile given may differ...
All the best.
| Originally posted by :Stu | ||
| " | Hello all there, I have appeared in CA Final exam and having very short experience in audit. Now i want to devote my time completely towards practicle work. 11 months of articleship is still remaining. Should i apply for articleship in Big4s. What is the selection process. and how much stipend i can expect. I am a non-delhi based girl. Thanks in advance. |
" |
I dont know about industrial training recruitments. I am appeared for PCC examination. Started my article I want to Know about Industrial Training and info about it
| Originally posted by :sujit ranpise | ||
| " | I dont know about industrial training recruitments. I am appeared for PCC examination. Started my article I want to Know about Industrial Training and info about it. Please give me feedback........ | " |
hi,
Recently i have appeared for CA final exam and 9 months of my articleship is remaining. I am planning to industrial training. I have got exposure in the field of audit, tax, vat and even making projects. Could you please suggest me MNCs in Mumbai.
Thanking you,
Isha
Hello,
I wanted to know can industrial training be a part of articleship?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals