INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN EXTENDED PERIOD OF ARTICLES

DEAR FRIENDS

MY ARTILCES ARE GETTING OVER ON 9/4/2011

I WANA GO FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

CAN I REGISTER MYSELF FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING ON 24/3/2011

FRIENDS I REALLY WANA GO FORINDUSTRIAL TRAINING...I AMREALLY UPSET  BY THINKING THAT I CANNOT GO FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

 

I HAVE EXTENDED PERIOD OD 10 MONHS WITH ME

CAN I OPT FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

Replies (5)

Well i dont think so u can coz a very short period of your articles is left and unless inst confirms ur extension period, they will not allow u.

But yes u can try to register urself w.e.f. 10/04/2011

Others views solicited.

WHY WOULD NOT THEY CONFIRM

u cannot submit form 107 and 108 before 9/04/2011, so how will they determine how much period of ur articleship is pending and according to me for going for ind training u need to have atleast 9 months of ur articleship pending....... so i feel u can only register after 09/04/2011

i and my sir has calculated my evxess leaves and it is comming to 10 months

so why ICAI wil object my leaves?

well pata nahi yaar, wat i feel i said that now lets see wat others say......

guys please give your suggestion/comments/ideas...........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details