Industrial Training Experiences

Originally posted by :deepti
" hi
great to here abt ur experiences. it has inspired me to take up I.T. Great job please keep the discussion alive with more useful inputs like vacancies for I.T and other useful inputs
 
"

Great

After reading all of urs experiences I inspired to do IT.

Can anyone suggest me, my due in NOV 09, and articleship will complete on 2nd August 2010. If I join IT on 3rd August 2009 for 1 year, then I may not get sufficient leave for exam. And if I wait till exam completes then it would not fulfil minimum criteria of 9 months IT. Is that advisable to join IT before 3 months of exam?

Thank you.

can any one tell me abt vacancy for industral training

send it to me at sweetyjain138 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details