Industrial Training

I've got a call for industrial training form a company and asked me to join after my May  Final exams. I have informed my principal aobut the training. Now I want to confirm that do I have to inform the Institute for obtaining form 109, 105 and 104 cause they are very sceptical about transfer these days. Can anybody help me..

Replies (1)

Hi Brother,

Dont worry about Institute in case where u r opting for Inudstrial training as it is not considered as transfer.

The formalities u need to complete are take 109 from ur present Principle

Fill up form for industrial training which is available at institutes site...

and both together form 109 and 104 u need to submit to institute.

They will not trouble u and u need to take a Bond paper as of the date of joining industrial training and enter an agreement with the company and submit.

 

I hope u r clear but for further help call me 09886612001

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details