Income tax return ITR2

Sandeep Jain (Pivate) (1184 Points)

06 October 2023  

I have small Capital Gain from Mutual funds Rs. 220 and some Capital Gain from stocks RS. 499 So while filling ITR2 schdlude 111A I need to add Rs. 220+499 and put the value of under full value of Consideration. or need to show separately-2

please suggest