Income tax return

Harendra Kumar (Tax Advisor ) (1326 Points)

02 September 2014  

Dear Sir,

We are filed the Efile our return belated for A.Y. 2014-15 and not send Form V up date.

Now my questtion can be again filed the same return same A.Y. 2014-15 beacuse our return is belated and I cannot filed the same as per Income Tax Act & Rule

In this regard if may be possible plz forward the same answer I show my income less than 50000/- and further I rectified the same.

So that requested to you plz suggestion & opinion forward the same.

Thanking you,