Income tax return

Ankit (Openration Manager) (104 Points)

26 November 2013  

Dear All,

I have query regarding Income tax filing. A individual has income from last 4 year and has been deducted TDS u/s 194J but did not submit ITR.

Now he has received a communication letter from IT Department for the same. Can we file the ITR now?

It is also a refund case so can the refund be claimed?