Income Tax Notice AHXXXXXXX7G

Hello,

For AY 2021-22, I filed my return correctly. I had no demand and no refund as per my filing. But due to some error, income tax refunded all my TDS. So i filed a rectification request but nothing changed. Now after 15 months, today I received the SMS reading Dear AHFXXXX7G Rectification of the intimation dated 18-May-2022 for AY 2021-22 has been initiated due to certain mistakes. Kindly check your email and submit a response through e-Filling portal.

 

I logged in to e-filling portal but can not see anything. 

 

Please help how do i submit my response, I am ready to pay the entire refund.

Replies (1)
For AY 21/22...my itr was full of technical errors and my TDS of 27600/- was stuck.
I filed grievances to CPC....but nothing changed
Then ,now in AUG 23...(few days before)...I got intimation u/s 154 for rectification by CPC along with TDS refund of above amt with int
So....I think....now CPC is rectifying technical errors of said period
So.....it is possible that you got message first....and check after few days in portal.....pending action

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details