Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ignou assignment marks

Shruti (CA Student) (178 Points)

27 February 2015  
Hey, Recently IGNOU bcom results have been declared, though I have submitted all my assignments but marks were allotted for 5 subjects only. What to do now? Plz help.. :)

12 Replies

sesha (accounts executive) (1101 Points)
Replied 27 February 2015

Ignou university consider only main sujects. ignou b.com is mainly semster, based syabllus,if upassed the semster and assignments  valuation will be done of the year. suppose theory pape uhave  75%is  theory and balnce 25% on assigments.

sesha (accounts executive) (1101 Points)
Replied 27 February 2015

Ignou university consider only main sujects. ignou b.com is mainly semster, based syabllus,if upassed the semster and assignments  valuation will be done of the year. suppose theory pape uhave  75%is  theory and balnce 25% on assigments.

icajobguarantee (Training Instructor) (79 Points)
Replied 27 February 2015

Thats Right

Replied 27 February 2015

Uumm.. Sorry for not clearing this before but I am also doing ca. And I am registered for BCOMAF program... One of my friend got all the assignment marks but I got only in 5 subjects..

Prateek (CA FINAL) (363 Points)
Replied 27 February 2015

Contact to your alloted study centre....because you have submitted your assignment there..

niraj agarwala (no) (34 Points)
Replied 27 February 2015

Hey shruti..m alzo a ca finalist n gave exams for b.com af ignou...evn i submitted assignments of 6 sbjcts..but only 5 subjcts are displayd..i have not got my Eco-13 assignment marks..Also I hve got the results of 5 subjcts only..I contctd the stdycentre..dey said its under process...it will be declard soon..so dont worry...n d final grade card criteria is 70% of term end exams nd 30% of assignmnt marks.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 27 February 2015

Yes, they'll update your result gradually.

Replied 28 February 2015

Then you must cotact to the IGNOU branch and ask the branch head to solvyur matter

NEHA KANORIA (Student CA Final ) (105 Points)
Replied 28 February 2015

keep checking, it will be updated soon

Replied 28 February 2015

okay, thank you everyone for resolving my query.. smiley

Replied 02 March 2015

Welcome

Sumit Sharma (Web Designer) (27 Points)
Replied 02 September 2017

After submitting assignments in Ignou, students should wait for atleast 2-3 months for their marks to be updated in the grade card. The Indira Gandhi National Open University usually takes this much amount of time in checking assignments and updating marks on the official website.

Before, that students can check their Ignou assignment submission status to know whether the university has received the assignment or not.

Thanks!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register