Icwai verification of answer papers???

Accounts Officer

Dear Friends,

Please share your views and experience on ICWAI VERIFICATION OF ANSWER PAPERS.

Did anyone got change in marks?

By default it is no change?

Is it an way to generate income by ICWAI?

Request you to comment!!! Plssssss.......

Cost & Management Accountant

It is not Income generation method by ICWAI. 

It is purely based on verification of marks on your papers

Persons are there to got change marks also in verification of marks.

Total likes : 1 times

Accounts Officer

Thanks Ramesh...

Sometimes when we write exams well also the marks are very low.... Atleast on verification of marks it should get changed....

I have seen that some students get there marks changed in reverifications. if you are sure than you should go for verification. best if luck.

ERP SAP Functional Tester

It is not income of cost institute.

According to me, you don't aspect that your marks will increase more than 1 or 2 marks per paper. If your marks increase 10 or more than 10, that means 1st verification is totally false.

Your mark will be increase up to 3 per paper if you write answer is standard to carry this marks. Many times marks are remain unchanged.

There is no guarantee to increase your marks.

Also there is some uncommon return about this matter.

Chartered Accountant

i was short of 6 marks by getting ICWA degree. I had applied for verification and it has been aroud 15 days since verification results are announced online, but my verification result is still showing under process. I had mailed regarding this many times but not even a single reply from ICWAI. How can a professional institute can behave so unprofessionally!!!!!!

CA CMA CS-Professional

Has anybody got there marks changed? The Institute is updating the list everyday but the status remains the same.

I fell short by 4 marks. Total 198. In one subject 36. Applied for verification. Results awaited.

Hi, What happened to the marks after verification.Please reply , I am also facing 36 in 1 subject with total 198.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU