Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)

14 April 2015  

Dear All, Can you pls. update me , how to convert syllabour from 2008 to 2012 in icwai final course, i had given exams in 2008 last year now i want to give and switch in 2012 syllabous.

pls. share link or form to convert , is there any eligible criteria for this ?

 1 Replies

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA) (12987 Points)
Replied 14 April 2015

If u have completed Inter, then u need to register for final course separately. Refer the link to register online.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags