Easy Office
LCI Learning

Icai student id card

Page no : 2

ATANU PAUL (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

dear sir,

Where from i will get articleship student Identity card as asked to attach along with the articleship form no 103.

please reply me at an earliest date and oblige

ATANU PAUL (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

dear sir,

Where from i will get articleship student Identity card as asked to attach along with the articleship form no 103.

please reply me at an earliest date and oblige

Regards,

ATANU PAUL.

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

Hiee Athanu,You will receive your aticleship I.D card after verification by our ICAI.Institute will send it to your adress mentioned by you in your reg.form within 2-3 months......

DEEPIKA (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (55 Points)
Replied 30 January 2014

Hello Mr. Atanu Paul,
You can get id card only when you buy form - 103 in the nearest ICAI Bhawan. You have to fill that and submit along with form  - 103 which will be returned back by ICAI after 2-3 months

vishal kumar singh (Student CA CPT ) (21 Points)
Replied 08 March 2014

sir how to get id card of icai or is it possible to download id card

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 13 March 2014

No Vishal,You cannot..Make sure that you have filled your correct address in your articles form.ICAI will post your ID Card within 2-3 months from the date you have posted/submitted your form

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 14 March 2014

Yes an ID card is sometimes useful during the time of Examination where there is some discrepancy in your admit card. Useful in borrowing books, attending seminars organized by the Institute. So ensure you preserve your ID card despatched by the Institute.
1 Like

shafiha (student) (34 Points)
Replied 11 November 2015

Hi

I finished my articleship in 2012 and i am in ca final now. As far i as i remeber i did not recieve any id card at the time of my articleship registration which was in 2009. So can someone pls tell me whether its compulsory for me to apply for id card and if yes, then pls tell me the procedure for applying.

anantha raju (student) (30 Points)
Replied 27 October 2017

How to download aricles identy card From Icai site.

Vinay Jangra (2 Points)
Replied 25 December 2017

I am ipcc student ...can i get student identity card of icai..and wht is the procedure for it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: