I want to quit

I want to quit.

He said on the 5th day of joining the project with the team.

He started living frustrated and demotivated throughout the day. after a few days, he decided to quit.

HR met him and asked the question, why you want to leave?

He said, I feel tired and I think I won't able to do it.

Senior Manager asked the same question.

He said the same thing and felt low.

DM asked the same question and got the same answer.

 

Now, a Senior guy took charge and meet him personally. He didn't ask any questions, instead, he put his hand on his shoulder and said. I understand your pain. I can see you're not able to perform well these days, may be due to the complexity of the project. Nothing to worry, we everybody has had bad momentums every now and then.

He felt comfortable and shared things openly. And told his team that I need a few more sessions to understand the project.

 

Now, the team knows the problem, they helped him to solve and provided proper guidance and needed support to grow with them.

 

The moral is, sometimes a simple answer and human support can do the job instead of bombarding with questions.

Let's support and inspire each other!

Replies (2)

Let's support and inspire each other!
 

Good one Devanand ji

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details