Easy Office
LCI Learning

I Received a Message

Page no : 2

Sara Gameing (2 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

Attention - My Name and Pan No. As per information available in your case on Compliance Portal of the Income Tax Department, you were supposed to file your ITR for A.Y. 2023-24 but the same has not yet been filed. Please file your ITR or submit online response under ''e-Campaign'' tab on ''Compliance Portal''. After login to the e-filing Portal (https://www.incometax.gov.in), go to ''Pending Actions'' tab and click on ''Compliance Portal''. On Compliance Portal, navigate to ''e-Campaign tab'' and view campaign type ''Non filers'' to submit response. Please ignore if ITR has already been filed. - Income Tax Department

What can I do please sol

SHRMONEY (solve legal finance problems - shrmoney@gmail.com)   (148 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

HOW TO USE THE IT PORTAL TO COMPLY THIS MESSAGE.

MOST OF THE TAX FILING WEB SITES ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS FACILITY AND ASKING FOR DETAILED INFORMATION.

ANY TAX PRACTITIONER ON THIS SITE CAN OUT AND ASSIST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING SUCH NOTICES.

I HAVE ALSO GOT SIMILAR NOTICE AND NOT ABLE TO DECODE THE IT WEB SITE TO COMPLY

R Kumar (Engg) (22 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

Hi Sir,

My mother also received this message and when I looked into STF I found that one of my Bank has reported a big Amount of Purchase time deposit to Income tax in month of May and that information is not correct. What should we do now. Should we contact to bank with reference number mentioned on ITR and then submit correct response?

Deepa (Housewife) (27 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

Me too received the same message. I have never filed ITR and am a housewife. Do i need to file ITR ? Please advise.

1 Like

Anki Gawde (3 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

MY MOM GOT THE SAME MESSAGE. SHE IS A HOMEMAKER. NO INCOME AS SUCH.

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP.

As per information available in your case on Compliance Portal of the Income Tax Department, you were supposed to file your ITR for A.Y. 2023-24 but the same has not yet been filed. Please file your ITR or submit online response under "e-Campaign" tab on "Compliance Portal". After login to the e-filing Portal (https://www.incometax.gov .in), go to "Pending Actions" tab and click on "Compliance Portal". On Compliance Portal, navigate to "e-Campaign tab" and view campaign type "Non filers" to submit response. Please ignore if ITR has already been filed. - Income Tax Department

Sourabh Sarkar (4 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

Attention S (XXXXXX)
As per information available in your case on Compliance Portal of the Income Tax Department, you were supposed to file your ITR for A.Y. 2023-24 but the same has not yet been filed. Please file your ITR or submit online response under ''e-Campaign'' tab on ''Compliance Portal''. After login to the e-filing Portal (https://www.incometax.gov.in), go to ''Pending Actions'' tab and click on ''Compliance Portal''. On Compliance Portal, navigate to ''e-Campaign tab'' and view campaign type ''Non filers'' to submit response. Please ignore if ITR has already been filed. - Income Tax Department

Sourabh Sarkar (4 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

I am student what can I do for this? Please help 

CA Aakarsh Jain (CA) (10216 Points)
Replied 12 December 2023

I'll be happy to help you with this issue. Please check your inbox.

Replied 13 December 2023

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AND WHAT SOLUTION. NOT EASY TO OPERATE THE IT SITE SINCE NO KNOWLEDGE.

shrmoney @ gmail.com

Mahaalakshmi Valliammai (2 Points)
Replied 13 December 2023

My father also received the same message.. Can someone please guide me.

Replied 13 December 2023

Please check your inbox for details.

Selvalakshmi Karthika (2 Points)
Replied 13 December 2023

Hi . My husband got this message. Could u please respond 

Replied 13 December 2023

Please check the details in your inbox

Suriyakumar Shanmugavel (Auditor) (80 Points)
Replied 14 December 2023

For all those who received this message, has to check the details reported by the various authorities and entities to your PAN. And confirm with the professionals that whether you really need to file your return. Some credits in the bank accounts are considered as an income even if you're a student (say interest on FD & Dividend on Shares etc.) If the transactons reported there is reliable then file the return. If the transactions are not relevant to you, make a response against the reported transactions with the evidence.

For futher,

Suriya, VS Audit Madurai

https://vsandco.business.site/

Replied 14 December 2023

ATTENTION ALL CA S AND TAX PRACTIONERS

LACS OF PEOPLE HAVE RECIEVED SUCH NOTICES AND EVEN IT PORTAL IS SIMPLE STILL A NORMAL PERSON CAN NOT USE IT.

PLEASE  THEREFORE OFFER YOUR SECIFIC SERVICES AND SUGGEST PROPER EXPANSES

I NEED SUCH HELP  PL CONTACT-   shrmoney @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: