I paid my ca foundation conversion mistakenly , can I get my money back

Hii , my self Siva and applied ca foundation in April for dec 2023 exam and I failed 

so , after that they said the conversion will be done automatically and no payment need , after a while i want order books for my June 2024 exam and it shown 3000 for book and checked in YouTube and they said i have to pay conversion fee 1500 to get the coupon and I did so , everything went good and payment was successful and after that it shown error and said already applied and I did not get any email from Icia about the fee paid

can I get money back in case if the conversion done already

 

Replies (1)

Hey Siva! Here’s what you can do regarding the mistaken payment for CA Foundation conversion:

  1. Check your transaction status:
    Verify if the payment actually went through (bank statement, payment gateway confirmation).

  2. Contact ICAI Support:
    Since the portal showed the error “already applied,” it seems the conversion was already done and no extra payment was needed. Reach out to ICAI’s helpdesk or student support email/phone ASAP and explain the situation.

  3. Request Refund:
    If the payment was received but was not required, request a refund citing the duplicate payment or mistake.

  4. Keep Evidence Ready:
    Keep your payment proof, application details, and screenshots handy to support your claim.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details