Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepthi Bala K   04 June 2018

I got GST practitioner certificate - how can I get clients?

Dear Friends,

I got my GST practitioner certificate. Please guide me how can I get clients?

I am working as Accountant and in that I am filing GST return for 13 location.

How can I proceed for further process??

Regards

Bala

24 Replies

A.Kishore Kesav

A.Kishore Kesav   04 June 2018

U can claim urself as a 'GST Practitioner'...and u can advertise it...as all industries needs to file GST Returns...u may get clients regarding the same if u provide Ur service at reasonable price
2 Like
Pankaj Rawat

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     04 June 2018

Under GST there is no such provision ,... Yes your name will be in List of GST practicitioner List at Portal
1 Like
Vinod Babu

Vinod Babu   04 June 2018

The client will contact you while searching on gst portal.
Gagan Singla

Gagan Singla   05 June 2018

market ke bich me ja jakar dhakke kha kha ke
vikram kerekar

vikram kerekar   05 June 2018

how much minimum fees charge of monthly gst return.
SUMIT GURURANI

SUMIT GURURANI (STUDENT)     05 June 2018

@ gagan you are absolutely correct.
Deepthi Bala K

Deepthi Bala K   05 June 2018

minimum fee 500
vikram kerekar

vikram kerekar   05 June 2018

minimum which 3-B, GSTR1 ya both
Deepthi Bala K

For Both
Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar (Minimalist)     05 June 2018

First thing to remember is " There are no free lunches in this world" - You would need to work hard for it.

Here a few ways on how you can get new clients:

1. Networking: You need to be presentable and try making as many as possible new contacts within your professional circle. You need to be friend with all and try connecting with every prospect of customer you can find.
  2. Community Presence: CAclubindia is India's largest community for Finance Professionals - You can find more than 10000 people who ask their queries on a daily basis about GST and related topics. You can answer their queries and be the giver first to be a well known expert in the community for GST.
  3. Present your Knowledge: This is just extension of the earlier point i.e. be the helper first then ask for something. You will get clients but only when you can prove them that you're the expert in the field.
  4. Know where your customers are: You need to start somewhere. Try asking your friends or family for their work or any reference . You need to start small but if your work is really outstanding they will refer you to their friends and then their friends without even you asking them.
2 Like
Deepthi Bala K

Thanks Ajay
Kartikey Jain

Kartikey Jain (Intern)     05 June 2018

First of all, congratulations on becoming a part of the GSTP community. Obtaining the GST Practitioner designation is an excellent opportunity for anyone as it provides him/her with the recognition and the approval from the Government. There is a lot of demand for professionals with GST expertise in the market as most of the businesses running are unorganised and are highly unautomated and need help to comply with the new concepts of Eway bill, to file GST returns and to adapt their businesses according to the GST environment. 

See, getting this certification is just the first step in the long journey and it doesn't result in ready-made clients and customers. You have to understand that you still have to compete with the advocates, CA/CS Professionals and other GSTPs. Like any other degree/qualification, your ultimate success would depend on your hardwork, dedication and quality of work. Being a certified practitioner, expert knowledge would be expected from you and for that, you need to ensure that you remain well versed with the constant changes and updations in the GST law. As Mr Ajay has rightly pointed out, Networking plays a really big role. You can make use of this amazing platform like CAClubIndia forum to exhibit your skills and GST expertise as a lot of people looking for services use it.

Obtaining the GSTP certification provides one with the advantage that you get listed as a local area service provider on the Govt. portal. Now, any individual/organisation requiring assistance professional work in your locality can locate and contact you. 

1 Like
ALKESH  T MEHTA

ALKESH T MEHTA (SR.ACCOUNTANT)     07 June 2018

I have also got GST Practitioner certificate.I am retiring after 4 months,madam Deepthi Bala may contact at my email address KINARTH @ YAHOO.COM,if,needed.

vikram kerekar

vikram kerekar   07 June 2018

actually some CA charges rs 3500 to 5500 and i also charge rs 5500 of both return and annual as well as audit charge separate...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register