I Found the Love Of My Life

Dear All

Today I wish to share my thoughts about CA Clubindia. This Place has been a guiding light in my Life and I am sure many of you will definitely agree to it too. I could not be so active at this platform since past few years though I used to post Articles at this Platforms some years back. 

The members of this community are so warm, helpful and encouraging too. I am fond of writing since my childhood and always wanted to do something in this field where I can express my feelings though my writings. I had posted a few articles here at this platform and got an overwhelming response. I still remember a member calling me "CHETAN BHAGAT" in one of the comments. This was so encouraging. All of you instilled a sense of confidence in me to write again, and again I got superb response on my next posts.

But Life changed and I could not get myself enough time to write things on a social platform. But these days as every one is getting enough time to pursue their passions (due to lock down) I too started a Blog Just the previous day. I have just posted my first Blog on my Own site yesterday. I am attaching the link here of  my post, just have a look at my work and suggest for the betterment, (as you guys are one of the first people to see my work) . And please do share it with your friends and family to support my work..

Hope you enjoy reading. 

https://www.universeinme.net/post/i-found-the-love-of-my-life

 

 

Please Click on the link to see my Post..

Love and Peace to all

Komal G Thakur

Replies (1)
Hi Komal...have pinged you....can you respond

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details