I Found the Love Of My Life

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)

08 May 2020  

Dear All

Today I wish to share my thoughts about CA Clubindia. This Place has been a guiding light in my Life and I am sure many of you will definitely agree to it too. I could not be so active at this platform since past few years though I used to post Articles at this Platforms some years back. 

The members of this community are so warm, helpful and encouraging too. I am fond of writing since my childhood and always wanted to do something in this field where I can express my feelings though my writings. I had posted a few articles here at this platform and got an overwhelming response. I still remember a member calling me "CHETAN BHAGAT" in one of the comments. This was so encouraging. All of you instilled a sense of confidence in me to write again, and again I got superb response on my next posts.

But Life changed and I could not get myself enough time to write things on a social platform. But these days as every one is getting enough time to pursue their passions (due to lock down) I too started a Blog Just the previous day. I have just posted my first Blog on my Own site yesterday. I am attaching the link here of  my post, just have a look at my work and suggest for the betterment, (as you guys are one of the first people to see my work) . And please do share it with your friends and family to support my work..

Hope you enjoy reading. 

https://www.universeinme.net/post/i-found-the-love-of-my-life

Please Click on the link to see my Post..

Love and Peace to all

Komal G Thakur