I am Thankful...

 

 

 

 

I Am Thankful...
I can walk.
There are those who have never taken their first step.

I Am Thankful...
I can see the beauty all around me.
There are those whose world is always dark.


I Am Thankful ...
I can hear music playing.
There are those who entire life has been spent in silence.

I Am Thankful...
My heart can be broken.
There are those who are so hardened they cannot be touched.

I Am Thankful...
I can move about freely and express my beliefs.
There are those who live in constant fear.

I Am Thankful...
I have been loved.
There are those for whom no one has ever cared.

I Am Thankful...
I can work.
There are those who have to depend on others for even their most basic needs.

I Am Thankful...
For the opportunity to help others.
There are those who have not been so abundantly blessed as I.

 

Replies (5)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

From

Vishram Ratnuji Modak,

Santacruz (East), Mumbai- 400 055.

Cell # 9969 354 690

Email: vishrammodak @ gmail.com

vishrammodak @ yahoo.com

 

Sub: My Soulful Appreciation

 

Respected Dear Friend Rajesh,

 

1.         Good Morning, We are all fine here, I do hope you and your loving family are all fine & great.

 

2.         At the outset, kindly accept my SOULFUL APPRECIATION for the poem, It’s truly beautiful and thoughtful. It’s verily a rare virtue so do nurture it.

 

3.         Needless to state do feel free to contact me for any sort of co-ordination, it will be an honour for me and rest assured it will be acknowledged sanguinely. With certitude you shall be a “Professional Chartered Accountant”. May the Great God be with your kind goodself and with your loving family.

 

Take Care,

With Respect & Best Wishes,

 

Vishram R. Modak

CA Final Student

 

 

simply superb!!!!

I would just say......I m thankful !! superb

good

fine

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details