I am confused:(

karthikeyan (Chartered Accountant) (522 Points)

24 July 2012  

I just cleared my CA Final exams and am looking for a job. But what do I look for ? Risk Advisory ? Investment Banking ? Statutory Audit ? Internal Audit ? Or something else.

To help me with this let me give you certain data:

1- My articleship experience was not great and hence lack practical knowledge.

2-I dont know much about how an industry or the big 4 works.

3- My biggest skills re: analytical, creative and love interacting with people (ps: I have been told I have extremely good communication and leadership skills)

4-I love working with risk free investments or any other form of making easy money.

5-I prefer an Industry which has a lot of scope for a person like me or a field in a big 4 which after gaining sufficient experience would like to start my own consultancy firm.

6-I am willing to work super hard but not at the cost of my life, I do not want to be a 16 hour worker all my life. I need a balanced life, I am willing to slog in the short run but not all my life. I believe in quality work and not just quantity work.

7-I prefer to stay in Bangalore though I dont mind Travelling a lot, But not a transfer.

If any of you can suggest something please do let me know. My mail ID is karthik119913 @ gmail.com