HELLO CPT FRIENDS , HOW WAS TODAY'S CPT PAPER?
I HAVE HEARD THAT OVERALL PAPER WAS GOOD EXCEPT Q.A,.
HELLO CPT FRIENDS , HOW WAS TODAY'S CPT PAPER?
I HAVE HEARD THAT OVERALL PAPER WAS GOOD EXCEPT Q.A,.
no QA was pretty much on the easier side the problemm was with economics......a few ques were put tough
| Originally posted by : tanash_chak | ||
![]() |
no QA was pretty much on the easier side the problemm was with economics......a few ques were put tough |
![]() |
THAT IS GOOD THAT YOU HAVE MANAGE Q.A. , OVERALL PAPER WAS GOOD
no qa wasnt tough but i felt economics was...
HOPING FOR THE BEST
Mine QA was vry Gud at least expectin 45
paper was average
yaa some que. was unexpected in eco.
altough hope for the best.......
I felt accounts was very eazy.....................
Other papers are on avg........................
Whether the mark will be alloted to student for the wrong question in Economics. I have not done that question.
I felt they haven't covered all the subjects... see in QA they asked almost 3 question in Probability, unfortunately which i didn't covered... and accounts / M Law was much better...
And for Science students QA will be damn easier....
law questions were so tough yaar it hink all question made out off book except 5-6 question and accounts & eco were good but in eco one question was wrong and 2 questions were from out off study matterial .....
Total paper is gud... except maths n state..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals