CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

I think it was task related to development of BCP
VO sab recovery procedures are complete and workable vala ans
shayad wrong ho sakta he..
1 Like

Disha (student) (27 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

It is in study maerial..points will be like..actively listen..constructively reply..support in difficult times..create positive emvironment..etc

1 Like

j. dave (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

Actively listens to others, consults and involves team members, acknowledges contribution of colleagues, encourage new idea, provides support in challenging circumstances, leadership, promotes positive culture, integrity etc

2 Like

Aswath Raman (Audit Executive) (285 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

As someone above rightly pointed out, ISCA paper was not tough this time, just that the questions were framed in such a way that we would think it to be something else. Plain questions like enablers of COBIT and IT Governance benefits were a gift but at the same time the IRDA question (I prepared RBI only since IRDA wasn't there in compilation or practice manual) and the likes were a bit tricky.

I guess if they were to check my paper for matters beneath the sub-points, and expect them to be line by line as the answer key is, I am kind of doomed. 

Anyway, there is no hoping, scoping and review for this one. It's with the one guy above(and probably with the one guy who checks the answers too!).

4 Like

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

@ aswath
normally they first check the main points if that is wrong it's complete wrong btw d main point should exactly match with module and whatever u have written beneath that point it is expected u should atleast cover all whatever is written that's the key to score in isca
3 Like

Shashikant (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (207 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

it was good for me... paper...
1 Like

Shashikant (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (207 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

all the best for next papers:)

Siddhesh Poddar (Student CA Final ) (65 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

I had attented Amit Tated's lecture here in Mumbai. So all (or almost 97% of) the questions asked were covered in his notes which he had made us write. So I found it manageable. Should get around 60+

2 Like

MUKUL MALPANI (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 12 November 2016

easy one 

1 Like

CA Harsh Bhatt (Chartered Accountant ) (22 Points)
Replied 12 November 2016

Guys, try swapnil patni lectures. It helped me a lot..

Rahul (Student) (395 Points)
Replied 25 February 2017

According to researchers, most of the students who fail to complete their CA (Final) is because of the Information Systems Control and Audit and it is believed that the ‘half way to be a CA – crack ISCA’.

This is the time that every candidate would want to get their hands on the best books available for Information Systems Control and Audit and here we bring to you the that is most useful-effective, result-oriented and trusted by millions of candidates across the country - Information Systems Control and Audit by CA (Sudeep Mangla).

Sudeep Mangla is a highly renowned professional in general business, sales and business development with amazing skills including customer experience, direct marketing, index generation, online sales, quality assurance, team building and many more.

He is the co-founder of the leading online platform – MakeMyDelivery – offering the widest collection of books for the CA and CS candidates, aiming at achieving amazing exults to their efforts.

The Information Systems Control and Audit by CA (Sudeep Mangla) is prepared with an aim at providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date survey of the field of information control and audit written. This helps serve the needs of both the professionals as well as the students

This book by CA Sudeep Mangla does not have any mnemonics but also a lot of tables to be summarised. With this book, candidates get a rudimentary understanding of the basic concepts behind the concept in eye blinking time.

It’s a self study handbook that helps you revise the entire subject on your own with the added benefit of the following:

• Marks orientation presentations
  • Wide range of diagrams & charts
  • Full coverage of the ICAI study material
  • Simplified explanation to headings
  • Question & answer identification approach

The next time you find anyone asking about the best book for ISCA, remember the answer is Information Systems Control and Audit by CA Sudeep Mangla.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: