How to unlock

I spent every last penny I had on trading. I made a $25,000 investment.

and I was unable to get my interest and initial money back from them. I've spoke with a professional in rehabilitation.


(Marieconsultancyoz @ Gmail.com and Marie_consultancy on Instagram)!

to assist me in getting the money back from them, and everything went smoothly. I've managed to get all of mine back.

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion shares experiences of recovering lost investments and regaining access to restricted social media accounts. One user successfully recovered a $25,000 investment with the help of Marieconsultancyoz. Another user, facing Facebook and Instagram account restrictions, found success with Veronica Lawson, who assisted in regaining access and also helps with compromised accounts.

Where you invest ???

Dealing with social media account restrictions is incredibly frustrating, especially when the appeal system seems to get you nowhere. Meta suddenly disabled both my Facebook and Instagram accounts for alleged community guideline violations, and I had no idea why. As someone who relied on those accounts for business, it was devastating. After exhausting every option, I came across Veronica Lawson. She was extremely helpful throughout the process, and thanks to her assistance, I regained access to both accounts much sooner than I expected. From what I understand, she also assists with other account-related issues, including compromised and hacked accounts. I highly recommend reaching out if you're facing a similar situation at Msveronica023 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details