HOW TO SECURE PRACTICE

Hi everybody,

I am a new member of this forum with a singular query. I am a CA having passed in 1985. Since then I have been working in Africa these past twenty one years, not in the audit or accounts area but as a plantation manager. Now for personal reasons, I am coming back to Mumbai for permanent settlement and since my agro/plantation experience wont be useful for a job in a city, I was thinking of activating my CA membership, obtaining a practice certificate and starting a practice.

My query is therefore this: How hard is it now to start a practice now? And how does one get business to have a decent income through practice? My age is now 47, I dont know any people or have family members in India and I have been to India only a few times in these past twenty one years. I know the ride will be tough and I would therefore appreciate any advice that you guys out there can give me.

Thanks and regards,

Anil
Replies (3)
take the  risk
the only things u require are contacts and knowledge....practice is not tough....am doing it....initally it requires a lot of effort....

How are you doing now? @ Anilk

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details