How to post a review about a teacher?

I want to write a negative review about a teacher of CA Final so that I able to alert other CA students about this teacher's misdoings..How can I do that?

Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores how CA Final students can post negative reviews about teachers to alert others to their misdoings. Suggestions include using platforms like Glassdoor, which is international and used for company reviews, or posting in relevant forum sections. The aim is to ensure students are informed and can avoid potentially detrimental educational experiences.

Post in your query section
Who is that teacher?
Originally posted by : rahul raj
open quote I want to write a negative review about a teacher of CA Final so that I able to alert other CA students about this teacher's misdoings..How can I do that? close quote

Use glass door. It’s international. It is also used to company reviews

By the way, when you don’t like something, you said it. Just now hr called me advising me that I can’t say I don’t like my college, I replied back- I paid for it.

hr also said I can’t get a job because I am defamin the college- I said uneducated or passed candidates in lecturers favour look up to their college fame and not straight forward people. 

Please don’t work in corporates and rub loads of biases on other employee shoulders. 

Originally posted by : rahul raj
open quote I want to write a negative review about a teacher of CA Final so that I able to alert other CA students about this teacher's misdoings..How can I do that? close quote

 

You can put it up in the forum section 

 

It must have an impact. This forum moderation is not workings sometimes as well, it stops posts related to accounts while they allow flower advertisements.write a story of it and publish and I will give it a like. 

You must take some action against the misdoings of the teacher. No one deserves to be taught by a bad teacher

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details