how to get PAN if there is GIR No. existing ??

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar (CA,CS) (1618 Points)

13 December 2008  

If a person has old GIR (General Index Registration) No. and wants a new PAN No.,then how to get it ??

Can the same form be used which is used for PAN ??

Or there is some other ??