How to clear cma along with the job?

Hello,
I am working as an account assistant and I just enrolled in the CMA inter Group 1 December 2018, so I have 6 months to study. Is it possible to clear inter group 1 by the study just 4-5 hours daily?

If yes, then please tell me how to study effectively and what to study(Important Topics).

Hoping for the prompt reply.

Thank You

Total likes : 1 times

Finance Professional

Yes, It is definitely possible to clear CMA Inter G1 with 4-5 hours of regular study. Additionally, I would suggest you to take study leave for a month/ 15 days from your office and revise it thoroughly.

As far as, important topics are concerned, I would suggest you to make your own trend analysis based on past exams.

Total likes : 2 times

can you please tell the important topics and most scoring subject in CMA inter group 2

Hello Prajjwal, thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by : Vinayak Sharma
Hello,
I am working as an account assistant and I just enrolled in the CMA inter Group 1 December 2018, so I have 6 months to study. Is it possible to clear inter group 1 by the study just 4-5 hours daily?

If yes, then please tell me how to study effectively and what to study(Important Topics).

Hoping for the prompt reply.

Thank You

Hi am B gopal as i saw your msg that ur preparing for CMA (US), are you able manage both study as well as job, Please guide/suggest me,is it possible to work out both. What is overall pass percentage in course. are you from Hyderabad.

What is preparation duration you suggest me for me to meet the CM(USA) standards.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU