Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayathri G   25 September 2021

How to change in constitution of a business

My friend running a business as a proprietor concern. Now he wants to make it as partnership firm by adding his son as a partner. He has stock of worth 50 lakhs. What is the procedure. Please help.

 1 Replies

CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     25 September 2021

Transfer the business through an agreement. You can mail me for more details since the procedure is long

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags