How much time do the Big 4 take to reply

Hello, 

I was advised in the forum to send my CV to the firms I want to join. I did forward my CVs to about 10 companies the day before yesterday. However, I'm yet to receive a phone call regarding interview. I'd like to know how much I should wait before trying again. I do not have anyone who can help me regarding this so please, your opinions are most welcome.

Replies (2)

Please do reply.

Don't waste your time waiting for a call from a Big Four.. Look out for other firms too..

 

The response below is for your overall applications (big four and others):

 

It may take upto a week for some respond, or if you do NOT fit into their criteria, they might not call you at all. Some might revert to you via email.

 

If you have contact numbers of the firms, you can call there, a lot of CA firms are yet to become tech savvy, which you should avoid.. ;) just kidding..

 

I'd suggest, send it to a few more firms or as many firms as you can. If possible you can personally drop in/ courier or speed-post hard copies of your CV at your preferred firms. Or, at your visit ask their procedure of applying for articleship.

 

It maybe possible that your branch/ chapter/ council office's notice board may have a list of vacancies at CA firms, you can try there, or have a look into the employment section of classifieds in your local daily, check out job sites like naukri.com/ monsterindia.com or look here:

/article_trainee_corner/default.asp

/ccc/default.asp

 

The funny part can be, you might get a call from a firm you wanted to get in, once you've joined a firm which, initially you weren't much interested in.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details