Hey friends, I want you guys to post the monthly stipend you all are getting (mentioning the name of the principal is optional). Just to show the institute the peanuts that articles are paid..
Hey friends, I want you guys to post the monthly stipend you all are getting (mentioning the name of the principal is optional). Just to show the institute the peanuts that articles are paid..
1200/- since 2 years........
excluding 200/- for my monthly bus pass!!!
thanks icai....
OOOHh HARSHIT DUDE U R RICHHH MAN!!!! 200 for for bus pass is AWESOME!!! Heard it 1st time ;)
1ST MONTH = RS. 1,000/-, FROM 2ND MONTH = RS. 1,500/-, FOR THE LAST 3 MOTNHS = RS. 1,800/-. ABOUT TO COMPLETE ONE YEAR OF ARTICLESHIP NEXT MONTH.
RS.4,000/-
4000....4001...4002...C MOOON GUYSS!!!!
2000 not more than that
| Originally posted by :Vikas Kalyanshetty | ||
| " | Hey friends, I want you guys to post the monthly stipend you all are getting (mentioning the name of the principal is optional). Just to show the institute the peanuts that articles are paid.. | " |
why dont u answer this question first, my dear?
| Originally posted by :Vikas Kalyanshetty | ||
| " | Hey friends, I want you guys to post the monthly stipend you all are getting (mentioning the name of the principal is optional). Just to show the institute the peanuts that articles are paid.. | " |
i think u should answer this question with the name of the princial though it is optional as u said, but u should mention it to encourage others, i mean u r the owner of the post, come on................
My CA is not paying me anything. Damn! :(
Well to be frank I don't want to state my stipend as my principal pays me very well. This thread i hae opened becoz many of my frnds are not at all paid well and I want it to come out. My stipend is good so no point putting it here and making others feel bad b coz thats not my intention.
| Originally posted by :Vikas Kalyanshetty | ||
| " | Well to be frank I don't want to state my stipend as my principal pays me very well. This thread i hae opened becoz many of my frnds are not at all paid well and I want it to come out. My stipend is good so no point putting it here and making others feel bad b coz thats not my intention. | " |
For the same reason m also not putting
I understand Ronak.. Im glad u r paid well..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals