How many of u read this in cma prospectus

 

PLEASE READ the circled Points

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : KRISHNA

 I think everybody...



PLEASE READ the circled Points

  Exemption: P1 - Marks 60, P2- Marks 35, P3- 40--- Total Marks 135. Result Fail. Exemption in P1. For next exams marks in  P1 would be only counted as 50 Marks although we had scored 60 marks.

Carry Forward: P1 - Marks 60, P2 - Marks 40, P3-Marks 40. Total Marks 140. Result Fail. P1 exempted and  the marks carried forward for next exam in the Paper would be 60 and not 50 as is the case in exemption.

 

Hello, I need some clarification. Is it mandatory to attend all the exams in CMA in order to get exemption in any subject. What I mean to ask is if suppose I had attended only that exam which I m quite sure of getting 60 and performed well too, is it necessary to attend remaining 7 papers to get exemption in the paper which I had performed well.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details