How long does it take to convert from ca final old course to new one? i need to fill exam form too!?

CA Final

I had lots of personal problems in addition to failing (and losing motivation) to pass even 1 group. I was planning to convert to new final course for a few months. Finally I filled the form 2 days back. But now I am worried about the deadline for filling exam forms since I WISH to appear for final new course exam in Nov 2018 itself.
How long does it take to receive confirmation from ICAI about the conversion?
What if it doesn't arrive till the LAST date of exam forms for Nov 2018? Will I be forced to fill exam form for the old course then?

Thanks in advance.

CA Student

The last date of conversion from old to new scheme for Nov-2018 CA exams was 01.08.2018 which was later extended to 04.08.2018.

Since, you said that you filled the form 2 days back; it means that you have missed the deadline of conversion for Nov-2018 exams.

So, now the issue here is, as you have converted to new scheme after the deadline, it means that you have to give Nov-2018 exams under old scheme. But please confirm this point with ICAI-Exam helpline.

Attached File : 555789 20180812202908 capture.jpg downloaded 129 times

CA Student

Last date of conversion from old course to new course, for Nov-2018 exams, has been extended again till 04.09.2018 vide ICAI Announcement, dated 20.08.2018 https://bit.ly/2N3yH5g

Finance Professional

It takes about 15 days to get converted assuming fees for conversion is verified and confirmed. However, If conversion doesn't happen in such time then use ICAI e-sahaayataa, 

Procedure:

Signup .> Post Grievance > Category as Regions > Region as applicable to you > Activity as Help Desk > Follow further as guided and narrate your grievance.

In about 2 days you should get a follow up reply, and about 3 days you should find yourself registered.

Any further information. Please PM.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU